by John Ng
on Feb 23, 2020
Here, are prime reasons why you need a website:
• An effective method to showcase your products and services
• Developing a site helps you to create your social proof
• Helps you in branding your business
• Helps you to achieve your business goals
• Allows you to increase your customer support
Web applications are more popular because of the following reasons:
• Compared to desktop applications, web applications are easier to maintain by as they use the same code in the entire application. There are no compatibility issues.
• Web applications can be used on any platform: Windows, Linux, Mac… as they all support modern browsers.
• Mobile App store approval not required in web applications.
• Released any time and in any form. No need to remind users to update their applications.
• You can access these web applications 24 hours of the day and 365 days a year from any PC.
• You can either make use of the computer or your mobile device to access the required data.
• Web applications are a cost-effective option for any organization. Seat Licenses for Desktop software are expensive where SasS, are generally, pay as you go.
• Web-Based Apps are Internet-enabled apps that are accessed through the mobile's web browser. Therefore, you don't require to download or install them.
• A website is a group of globally accessible, interlinked web pages which have a single domain name.
• A web application is a software or program which is accessible using any web browser.
• Developing your website helps you in branding your business.
• App store approval not required in web applications
• Quality and relevant Web Content are the most important characteristics of a good web site.
• Cloud-hosted and highly scalable are the most vital characteristics of a good web application.